When your baby learns to walk. Let them try and give them extra support!
A toddler walking harness is a great accessory to have. It allows the toddler to explore and practice their leg muscle to stay upright by themselves. Also keeping them in reach of their parents.
Here are the features:
- 3 different popular designs
- 3 stage adjustments to fit every stage of learning how to walk
- Comfortable harness, adding extra protection and better control for the parents
- Polyester fabric material
- Designed for kids from 6 to 24 months
- Hand washing the harness is recommended